Groundbreaking24 May 2019
Beachfront Cambria Hotel Breaks Ground In Fort Lauderdale
Scheduled for 2020 – 104 Rooms
The 104-room Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach, which will be located at 2231 N Ocean Blvd., will offer ocean views and convenient access to The Strip, the city’s popular waterfront promenade with dining and retail options. The hotel will also be located a short drive from the Broward CountyConvention Center; Port Everglades, one of the world’s busiest cruise terminals; and several corporate headquarters, including DHL Solutions America, SATO Global Solutions, and Spirit Airlines.
The Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach will feature upscale amenities that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- A pool with oceanfront views
- Contemporary and sophisticated guestrooms, complete with modern fixtures, abundant lighting, and plush bedding
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors
- Onsite dining featuring freshly prepared food, local craft beer on tap, wine, and specialty cocktails
- Multi-function meeting space
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Locally inspired design
The hotel is being developed by Hotel Motel Inc. which is owned by Jai Motwani, an experienced developer with several hotels in southern Florida.