European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo, the only, and fastest growing, hospitality industry show 100% devoted to the profitable service and sales of coffee, tea and soft beverages it is set to dazzle its visitors with a huge array of exciting exhibitors, from small specialists to large international companies. Such suppliers will not be found together at any other event, providing visitors with the unique chance to source products and solutions, identify the latest innovations and see over 150 exhibitors and 300+ brands, plus a range of exciting visitor attractions.
Annie Swift, Managing Director, European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo, said, “This is the perfect opportunity for beverage buyers to reassess their soft beverage offering, and the equipment and extras required to prepare and serve them to meet changing customer expectations and the challenge of declining alcohol consumption. Thanks to the vast range of exhibitors and inspirational features, they can learn how to profit from the surging interest in wellness, irresistible speciality teas, non-alcoholic alternatives for adults, lower sugar yet tasty drinks for kids, chilled drinks for the hot summer days, non-dairy alternatives, kombucha, cold brews and the next big thing in coffee.”
In addition to exhibitors including: Batavia; Birchall Tea; Bodum; Brades Farm Barista Milk; BRITA; Britvic; Clipper; Coffee Bay; Diedrich; Eversys; Evoca; Franke; Generation Juice; Greiner Packaging; Heineken/Blade; Jeeves and Jericho; La Cimbali; Lavazza; Mr Fitzpatrick/Brewfit; Novus Tea; Olam; Paddy & Scott’s; Press London; Selecta/Pelican Rouge; Teapigs; The Tea Makers of London; TRKG Healthy Living; UCC/Nouva Simonelli; Victoria Arduino; WMF/Schaerer and Yogi Tea, visitors will be treated to fabulous visitor attractions including the Barista Masterclasses, an exciting new, world-first feature that demonstrates the talents of the best known, championship-winning, and most inspiring baristas. Sponsors include Brita Professional, Lavazza and Victoria Arduino.
Steve Buckmaster, Sales Director for BRITA Professional, said, ““We’re extremely excited to be involved in the Barista and Roastery Masterclasses at this year’s European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo, which showcase the very best talent the industry has to offer. The event provides an invaluable opportunity for people to learn from and engage with other experienced professionals, helping them to improve and expand their coffee offering.”
The Barista Masterclasses will not only provide visitors with a refresh on the fundamentals, but will also keep them up to date with the latest trends, educating and inspiring the coffee business community about the importance of making great coffee and, crucially, serving it in the most conducive way to the discerning customer of today.
Peter Garcia, managing director of Victoria Arduino’s exclusive UK importers VA Machinery, said,
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to be involved with the Baristas Masterclasses for European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo in 2019. With the show being welcomed back in its second year, we are excited to see how it has grown and evolved, and this feature will be a great addition to an already fabulous line up. With some of the UK’s best baristas (including a few special guests from Europe) showcasing their skills and approach to coffee, we immediately wanted to be involved. A lot of these baristas work with Victoria Arduino equipment in their cafes everyday, so we wanted to provide them with the quality and consistency they have become accustomed to.”
As well as the 2018 World Barista Champion Agnieszka Rojewska, participants in the Barista Masterclasses include:
- Joao Almeida, head of drinks & operations, Elan Group & Latte Art Bar – Latte Art Champion and three-time UK Barista Championship finalist
- Stacey Canning, Harris + Hoole Coffee Champion.
- Jason Clark, Talisker Whisky Ambassador & Author of The Art & Craft of Coffee Cocktails.
- Jimmy Dimitrov, head of training & education at Clifton Coffee Roasters – Coffee Masters London 2017, New York 2017, London 2018 finalist.
- Dan Fellows, head of wholesale at Origin Coffee, World Coffee in Good Spirits Champion 2018, UK Barista Champion 2016.
- Dale Harris, Director of Wholesale, HASBEAN, World Barista Champion 2017, Former BGE Chair and SCAE Director.
- Bartek Kusmierz, Starbucks 2018 National Barista Champion, 2018 EMEA Barista Champion.
- Raf Mlodzianowski, Owner of Raf Makes Ltd (coffee training & consulting), Director of sales for Besca UK & PL., SCA AST: Barista, Brewing, Sensory, Green & Roasting, Q Grader Arabica.
- Jana Slamova, national barista trainer, Baxter Storey – highest scoring female competitor in the finals of the 2017 UK Barista Championships.
- Dhan Tamang, owner, Coffee Lab – UK Latte Art Champion x 5, World Latte Art Champion 4th place 2016.
- Sam Trevethyen, head of coffee & cocktails at Grind & Co, coffee mixologist and cocktail developer.
Jacopo Ubaldi, Away From Home Marketing Manager, Lavazza said, “We are delighted to be involved in an initiative that celebrates the talents of the stars of the industry, all at the top of their game. We thought it was a unique opportunity to support an event that is giving Baristas a platform to express themselves by demonstrating the skill, technique and creative flair that has established them at the top of their profession. We will also be serving a wide range of coffees from our stand, and are excited to be showcasing the breadth of coffee we provide, particularly our Barista quality lines.”
European coffee, tea & soft drinks expo, London’s Olympia, May 21st and 22nd 2019 – it is free to attend www.europeancoffeeexpo.com