(McLean, VA) The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is pleased to announce its Las Vegas Chapter’s Advisory Board. The board is composed of a diverse range of travel and hospitality executives from a representative mix of HSMAI members.
“Las Vegas is a unique market for hospitality,” said Chris Flatt, HSMAI Las Vegas Advisory Board Chair. “I’m honored to help HSMAI provide valuable programming to hotel and travel professionals in the region in the year ahead that addresses their needs.”
Flatt will be joined by Chair-elect Gavin Mealiffe, vice president of sales, Tropicana Las Vegas. Mealiffe’s nearly 30 years of hospitality industry experience includes sales leadership roles for several major hotels including the Beverly Hilton, The Mirage, and Las Vegas Hilton. In addition to HSMAI, he has industry affiliations with PCMA, ASAE, MPI, and IAEE.
The 2019 HSMAI Las Vegas Advisory Board Members:
- Angie Dobney – Vice President, Gaming and Casino Sales – Rainmaker
- Jack Easdale – SVP, Revenue Management & Enterprise Analytics – Sands Corporation
- Ken Gifford – Chief Revenue Strategist – Revenue Optimization
- *Ashley Lowe – Director of Sales, Las Vegas – Caesars Entertainment
- *Lisa Messina – Vice President of Sales – Caesars Entertainment
- Chris Meyer – Vice President of Global Sales -LVCVA
- *Nick Naggar – Vice President of Group Revenue Optimization – MGM Resorts International
- Pedram Pakneshan – Executive Director, Convention Sales -Wynn Las Vegas
- Vail Ross – Senior Vice President of Global Business Development & Marketing – STR
- Stowe Shoemaker – Dean, Harrah College of Hospitality – UNLV
- Tyler Stewart – Vice President of Convention Sales – Sands Corporation
- Gus Tejeda – Director of Marketing – Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Amanda Voss – Vice President Sales – MGM Resorts International
HSMAI Las Vegas Staff:
- Alison Francis-Smith, Managing Director
- Arun Tanpanuwat, Director of Marketing
*New 2019 Board Member
The HSMAI Las Vegas Advisory Board oversees one of HSMAI’s most dynamic chapters. Its education programming and professional networking events help carry out the global organization’s mission of growing business at hotels and their partners—fueling sales, inspiring marketing, and optimizing revenue. Learn more at www.hsmailasvegas.org.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI ROCET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. Founded in 1927 and celebrating 90 years in 2017, HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.