The Rainmaker Group today announced the rapid expansion of use of the business intelligence tool, revintel, across properties in the Middle East, including the Grand Excelsior. The latest property to embrace revintel come in addition to the existing portfolio of Movenpick and Rosewood Hotels, along with the Five Dubai, the Palazzo Versace, and the Nobu Riyadh.
revintel is a web-based application which combines data from disparate systems to generate actionable insights designed to accelerate revenue growth. The business intelligence tool provides properties, hotel management groups, owners and asset managers with detailed visibility into leading and lagging revenue-oriented data across their entire profile.
“revintel gives factual insights into business, which guides tactics needed in order to gain market share and increase RevPAR,” said Abhishek Lakhotia, Director of Revenue for Five Palm Jumeriah Dubai. “revintel is very user friendly and easy to navigate.”
“Five Palm opened its doors on March 31, 2017. Year on year growth through September 18th of this year has been over 200% but, of course, being in our second year of business, this is the expected ramp up,” Lahkotia said. “Growth in the months of October and November is approximately 20% on RevPAR where we can see the competitive set dropping, & revintel has definitely contributed to part of this growth.”
Rainmaker announced their expansion of its Middle East and Africa operations earlier this year by naming Hicham Diab as regional director of business development. “We are very excited about the Middle East embracing revintel and for the prospect of growth in the region,” said Patrick Andres, SVP of Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. “I attribute a solid amount of this growth to the appointment of Hicham and through the expansion of our physical presence in the area, including our office in Dubai. We look forward to continued conversations with properties in the Middle East looking to add a powerful tool like revintel to their revenue management capabilities.”
· Rainmaker’s groundbreaking revenue and profit optimization product suite includes:
· guestrev®, an intuitive and easy-to-use revenue management solution that analyzes total guest value across a hotel or casino property to forecast and price rooms;
· grouprev®, an innovative group pricing solution that streamlines the process of responding to group RFPs by analyzing historical data, future demand, and price sensitivity to recommend the best pricing for group business;
· revcaster®, a powerful rate shopping tool that gives hoteliers access to real-time actionable market data, so that rates can be set against the competitive landscape; and
· revintel®, an intuitive business intelligence solution that improves day-to-day revenue management by mining various data sets and providing deep insights at a granular level.
Rainmaker is the hotel revenue and profit optimization cloud. The company partners with hotels, resorts and casinos to help them outperform their revenue and profit objectives. Rainmaker’s cloud-based solutions for transient and group pricing optimization, forecasting, and revenue-centric business intelligence are designed to help hoteliers streamline operations, enhance revenue optimization processes, improve lead performance, and drive guest bookings. Recognized as one of the top privately held companies in the United States, Rainmaker has been named to Inc. 5000’s ‘Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies’ for the last seven years and to the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s list of ‘100 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta’. Rainmaker serves hospitality customers throughout the world from its corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, Ga. and from offices in Las Vegas, Singapore and Dubai. To learn more about Rainmaker and its suite of hotel revenue and profit optimization solutions, visit www.LetItRain.com.