Holiday trees are starting to pop up and lights are beginning to twinkle, signifying it’s that time of year again when we like to ooh and ahh at the best holiday decorations and connect with family and friends.
Imagine sipping eggnog or tea (and shooting a selfie) amid 46 ornamental trees, enjoying hot chocolate and then creating an epic slow-motion video gliding across a beachfront ice rink, or capturing the family photo in front of a life-sized gingerbread house (no nibbling allowed, though you can grab dessert at the hotel restaurant after.)
Hilton’s Most Instagrammable Hotels for the Holiday Season
- The Roosevelt New Orleans A Waldorf Astoria Hotel: Experience The Waldorf Wonderland, the block-long lobby of the hotel filled with over 112,000 lights, 1,610 feet of garland, 300 bows and 4,000 glass ornaments decorating 78 birch and 46 Christmas trees. The lobby lighting ceremony kicks off on Tuesday, November 27 and will serve as the headquarters for everything happy about the holidays in New Orleans. While the opulent Christmas destination is already famous for its Teddy Bear Tea, this year promises to be extra special as The Roosevelt marks its 125th anniversary. On each weekday, the hotel also hosts a traditional Reveillon meal, typically served after midnight mass on Christmas Eve. The dinner guests can enjoy will feature a specialized holiday menu with wine pairings. And don’t forget to stop by the infamous Sazerac Bar for a traditional holiday cocktail and sample the new modern seasonal libations as well.
- Hilton Americas-Houston: The hotel’s lobby is home to a life-sized gingerbread sweet shop that would tempt even Hansel and Gretel. The immense house is handcrafted from 800 pounds of gingerbread, 1,000 pounds of chocolate, 800 pounds of sugar, and 300 pounds of assorted candies. The illuminated display allows visitors to see the details of the all-chocolate children and inside interior, where there’s a chocolate table and chairs, an oven filled with gingerbread men on cookie sheets, and chocolate pots and pans and utensils that are at the chocolate family’s disposal. There’s also a cozy gingerbread fireplace complete with chocolate logs and sugar flames, comfy chocolate rocking chair, and a lighted Christmas tree decorated with sugar ornaments -to add the perfect sweet holiday touch. For guests with an uncontrollable sweet tooth, the hotel also offers its decadent Santa’s house gingerbread pumpkin-butterscotch trifle with spiced chocolate brittle. The hotel lobby will also be transformed into a winter wonderland with thousands of sparkling lights to host a traditional breakfast with Santa.
- Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton: On the edge of the Pacific Ocean where powdery white sands sparkle like gold, the legendary Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, offers a magical holiday experience. Set on one of America’s most iconic beaches, this California gem transforms into a winter wonderland with (ice) Skating by the Sea, jingle s’mores under the stars, and soaring red turrets decked in thousands of white lights. The festivities don’t end there – guests can partake in other activities, including holiday surrey sleigh rides around the Coronado island and a Victorian tea in the hotel’s private dining room. Experience a special ‘Christmas Legend’ promotion this holiday season, which includes an overnight stay and two daily passes to Skating by the Sea.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile: This hotel is situated in the heart of downtown Chicago just steps away from one of the country’s most famous shopping districts: the Magnificent Mile. Through the Christmas Suite package, guests can stay in one of the hotel’s four Christmas-themed rooms decked out with trees, lights, stockings and a themed amenity each night (such as hot chocolate, Christmas cookies, and other delights).
- Hilton Anatole Dallas: Christmas at the Anatole is a holiday festival for the entire family. The hotel transforms its outdoor park into a winter wonderland, known as Peppermint Park, complete with train rides, Nativity petting zoos, interactive entertainment, light displays, photos with Santa, and more. Guests can book a “Breakfast with Santa” exclusive room package and enroll children in “Elf School,” where they can learn all the elf basics and become honorary Santa assistants.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale: Can you find Santa’s Little Helper? At Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale, guests are encouraged to participate in the popular Christmas tradition Elf on the Shelf, by snapping photos of and with Santa’s helper enjoying all the hotel’s amenities: the gift shop, food, pool, gym, and more, during the entire month of December until he journeys back to the North Pole.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester: Stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester to partake in the city’s six-week long holiday celebration. Guests can enjoy a picturesque horse and carriage ride throughout town and even gingerbread decorating. In addition to staying at a festive hotel, guests can celebrate the holiday season by enjoying and documenting the beauty of the entire city. Enjoy tours of Southern Vermont’s historic inns or take a whimsical holiday train ride on the Elf Express through the mountains. Guests and locals alike can also revel in the holiday spirit with caroling, shopping and fine local dining throughout a city wrapped in garland and bows.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown: The best things come in threes at Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown, where the atrium boasts three life-sized decorative Christmas trees. The hotel is also conveniently located near Portland’s tax-free shops and boutiques for the ultimate holiday shopping experience.
- Conrad Indianapolis: Guests can enjoy a $50/night* on-property credit during the holidays and make the most of their stay by partaking in the traditional lighting of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument nearby, as the hotel is just steps away from The Circle of Lights at Monument circle.
- Conrad Singapore: Conrad Singapore takes a cuddly approach to Christmas. While the requisite twinkly lights and garland are present, the property will unveil its annual teddy-bear Christmas tree to kick off the holiday season.
- Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa: Before checking in at Hilton Odawara, write a Christmas card to Santa and receive a reply with a small gift and an invitation for a craft class with Santa upon arrival. At the hotel, the magic continues with Christmas decorations throughout the lobby including an 11-meter Christmas train diorama and Santa’s house.
- Hilton Tokyo Odaiba: Guests can feast their eyes on the carefully curated Christmas dessert buffet, inspired by “Christmas Coffret” cosmetic sets that are sold during the holiday season in Japan. The buffet will be adorned with a bright pink Christmas tree, edible jeweled boxes and sparkling flowers. Guests dressed in pink will also receive a special drink along with an abundance of dessert treats to choose from.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 15 world-class brands comprising more than 5,500 properties with nearly 895,000 rooms, in 109 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 82 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.